In the estate and right next to the house there is a small rectangular shaped stone chapel . The chapel dates back from 1751, although it was build much earlier. Formerly ,it had been dedicated to Saint Agatha, who was considered protector of women.
This chapel was fully restored in 2013 and holds up to 30 people.
The chapel is available for both religious and civil ceremonies, upon request and reservation.